Lenox Homes Story Placement in Walnut Creek Magazine
Our publicity campaign for Lenox Homes, a San Francisco Bay Area homebuilder, landed an article about the company’s latest community, 1756 Cole, in Walnut Creek Magazine, a regional publication with a circulation of 30,000.
When contacting the magazine’s editor, we presented the property as the “Tesla of condominium living,” because of the unique upscale living experience it provides. The article quoted Lenox’s president Dan Freeman about his vision for new downtown residential projects and also focused on the sculpture at the front of the property, which is part of the City of Walnut Creek’s Public Art Program.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-03-03T21:22:41+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-30T23:07:29+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T00:58:12+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-02-18T21:56:12+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00