Building Community Recognition for a Nonprofit with a Stellar Annual Report
Nonprofit organization Pinal Gila Community Child Services has an ongoing need to communicate their value to the community. For the second consecutive year, they requested our help with producing their annual report. With a professionally designed and well-organized annual report Pinal Gila is better able to:
Stand out from other nonprofits with professional design.
Gain recognition in the community for achievements and impact.
Create a recruitment magnet by building awareness of their brand, both as a successful nonprofit agency and a great place to work.
Encourage donations by clearly illustrating where the funds will go.
Make the report digestible and a pleasure to read with simple graphics.
Charts and graphs for easy reading
Callouts, such as the 100% enrollment figure and percentage of eligible children serviced, highlight the impact of the nonprofit organization in Pinal and Gila Counties.
Graphics match Pinal Gila’s website
Coordination of materials with other branding used by the nonprofit helps increase brand awareness. The annual report highlights achievements and can be used when talking with local media, on social media, and to share with potential donors.
Need to Build Your Brand?
We have an offering to fit your budget.
View other samples
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-02-17T19:17:31+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:25:10+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-30T23:07:29+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T01:09:41+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T00:58:12+00:00
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00