Community Outreach Website
Oro Loma Sanitary District had a directive from their board to help the community understand their mission. Additionally answering customers’ questions promptly and providing information quickly was a chief goal of Oro Loma’s updated website. In the public utility business, good customer service is essential.
For this information-heavy website, we added new ways for customers to quickly find the information they needed. This included an auto-fill search feature to direct people to key pages that relate to a search topic rather than a long list of unrelated items.
The site update also included making it easier to use on mobile devices, with big buttons and plenty of room between links for easy finger navigation. Larger, more interesting photos were added to engage visitors.
The updated website also included custom landing pages with video for recycling and other key initiatives to connect with Oro Loma’s social media promotions.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-30T23:07:29+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T00:58:12+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-04-02T18:07:01+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-02-18T21:56:12+00:00