Social Media for Recruitment and Branding
Blossom Ridge Home Health and Hospice needed to encourage more job application submittals and to promote the company’s caring environment for both staff and the patients they served.
Because many job applicants are very active on social media, the strategy was to focus content and advertising money on Facebook and Twitter. The Blossom Ridge brand and great benefits packages and work environment were continually reinforced through on-going promoted posts. The results were a steady stream of candidates for open positions.
Using Social Media for Staff Recruitment
We used Facebook and Twitter to showcase the company’s positive workplace, glowing patient feedback, and community involvement. This included using their 4-Star Medicare rating to show a professional and accredited company.
Focusing on Awards and Local Events to Make the Connection
The organization’s participation in community events was also featured along with news about local recognition and awards. Monthly promoted posts helped to build a following among key demographics.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:25:10+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T01:09:41+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-02-17T19:17:31+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T00:58:12+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-30T23:07:29+00:00