Integrated Marketing Materials for Impact
The National Rural Accountable Care Consortium needed impactful graphics to get its message of leadership, expert knowledge and direction across quickly to prospective Practice Transformation Network members.
Working with our client’s vision, we created graphics that were used on the National Rural ACO website and on a full suite of marketing materials – brochure, direct mail, trade show exhibit and PowerPoint presentations. The integrated marketing campaign played a part in the success of the Consortium’s record-setting recruitment campaign, which has signed over 300 participants to date.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T00:58:12+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-30T23:07:29+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-02-17T19:17:31+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:25:10+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T01:09:41+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00