HFS Consultants Marketing Materials
HFS Consultants markets to hospitals and healthcare organizations through networking at trade shows and conferences. To educate HFS’s prospects about its complete breadth of services and quantifiable results, we created a suite of marketing materials. These are frequently updated and used for selling across HFS’s many practice areas. Since this package has been available to the managers and directors, the firm has seen an increase in the number and size of engagements it has secured.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-17T01:58:04+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-23T01:47:50+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-15T22:04:54+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:39:12+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-16T21:32:41+00:00