Head Start Website Redesign Increases Accessibility and Ease of Use
Pinal Gila Community Child Services is a not-for-profit organization that provides opportunities for preschool children and promotes self-sufficiency for families to build stronger, healthier communities. Pina Gila’s old website was outdated and difficult to navigate. They needed a new website that was multilingual and accessible to the entire community, with easy to find information and resources. The site also needed to promote the 0-5 Head Start programs and brand.
Building on an established brand
Prior to the website redesign, we worked with Pina Gila on a logo redesign to create a logomark that incorporates key Head Start elements and communicates a professional, caring brand involving children. Check out the logo redesign sample >
Ease of navigation
We streamlined the website navigation, incorporated contemporary and relevant photos, formatted the copy for better readability, and added multilanguage translation functionality. On the home page we incorporated a strong call to action and links to case studies.
Focusing on readability
Large headlines and directive call-outs were used to improve readability and help people find what they were looking for more easily. The look and feel reflects the logo branding, which is engaging, nurturing, and approachable.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-30T23:07:29+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T00:58:12+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-02-18T21:56:12+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T01:09:41+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00