Guam Visitors Bureau Instagram Contest
The Guam Visitors Bureau began a campaign which invited the local community on Guam to “Show Us” their Chamorro spirit. When charged with building a campaign to connect with the North American market, we continued the “Show Us” theme to create buzz and connect with new audiences in the U.S. We used Instagram’s social media network to create a fun and easy “Show Us Your Flip Flops” photo contest. The contest was well received, with over 80 creative Guam-themed entries over the two-week contest period.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T00:58:12+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-30T23:07:29+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T01:09:41+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-02-18T21:56:12+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00