Easy to Use and Built for Sales
The members and potential members of Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous purchase resource materials, pamphlets, books, magazine subscriptions and MP3s from the website. The ELF (CMS) content management system combined with an open source shopping cart provides a seamless and extremely easy to use system for both the website visitor and the volunteers that manage the website store.
The user experience provides one click add to cart for multiple items, has a shopping cart that shows in the sidebar on all pages reminding the visitor that they have an open cart. For the organization, security was a top priority to ensure that member information was never compromised and the ecommerce accounts in ELF content management system were private.
– Reporting for fulfillment and inventory
– Magazine subscriptions with email reminders and online access based on status of the account
– Digital products, storage and delivery
– Document storage and retrieval
– Member profile area which allows members to make donations, view subscriptions, view downloads, manage meetings and download past orders
ELF stands for Easy to Learn – and Fun. A big plus for the ELF (CMS) is that it is truly custom – the admin panel doesn’t confuse the administrative client user with a lot of buttons and sections that they don’t need and will never use. Other systems have tabs and plugins that aren’t being used simply because that’s the way the programmer built it. The ELF (CMS) backend is a framework, JS, with a MySQL database.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:39:12+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-16T21:32:41+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-17T01:58:04+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-23T01:47:50+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-01-22T23:56:44+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-15T22:04:54+00:00