An Information Website for Community Action Agency
Southeastern Idaho Community Action Agency (SEICAA) – Visitors won’t stay on a website for long if they don’t find what they need right away. This drove SEICAA to redesign their website so as to immediately connect visitors with the services they need.
The organization offers programs to help community members in need find their way to self sufficiency. Helping the community learn how to donate and why was also a top priority.
In the website redesign, we incorporated prominent call-to-action elements, integrated news feed, Facebook and an events calendar to keep the site fresh and quickly communicate website users, what’s happening at SEICAA.
Our client’s feedback at launch:
WOW just WOW!!! We are blown out of the water, the website looks phenomenal! It captures everything we requested and so much more! It’s very professional in style yet user friendly! Thank you so much! I absolutely love the FB feed on the side bar it’s such a great addition!”
Shantay Bloxham, COO, SEICAA
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-30T23:30:03+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-02-21T19:53:04+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-02-18T21:56:12+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-31T00:58:12+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-04-02T18:07:01+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-30T23:07:29+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00