An LA Clinic Needed an Easy-to-Use Website
Central Neighborhood Health Foundation had two problems: they needed to apply for grants but also needed a website that would help them qualify for the grants by providing community outreach information. This new website met both requirements plus we made it easier for the client to make all text and image changes themselves.
This managed website was developed specifically for clinics, doctor offices, and small rural hospitals to provide a worry free experience at a reasonable price point, including hosting and all site setup etc.
The website includes a service listing page which connects with the location page. Functionality includes a request an appointment form, email inquiry form, and donation link. The site also includes a location page that automatically connects to all the providers at that location.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-23T01:47:50+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:39:12+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-17T01:58:04+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-15T22:04:54+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-16T21:32:41+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00