Blog Microsite for Member Organization Magazine
The Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (FA) wanted a create a new marketing channel to draw new members to its main website.
We helped them accomplish this with the development of a dedicated website that facilitates the collection of member stories, magazine articles, and artwork, as well as promotes its connection magazine. Although the connection microsite has a different brand message and a more casual tone, it coordinates with the main FA site with complementary colors and accents. The prominent presentation of the connection magazine entices site visitors. There is a strong call to action for members to contribute and learn.
Digital subscription order processing and delivery were developed as a part of the website project. Both are connected to the main FA site and its members log in area.
Like what you see?
Drop us a line so we can get started on your project.
View other samples
- Website for Organizing Complex Data – The Wing InstituteSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-09T20:36:41+00:00
- Website for Training and Membership Sign Up – Child StartJannah Lyon2020-01-17T01:58:04+00:00
- Custom Portal for Floral Distributors – Prime SourceSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-08T23:43:25+00:00
- Construction Company Website Presents Unified BrandSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-16T21:32:41+00:00
- Commercial Division Microsite -LifeSource Water SystemsSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-18T19:31:49+00:00
- Website and FB Integration for Carbon County Head StartSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-15T22:04:54+00:00
- Exposure in Local Media – Nursing and Rehab at HomeSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:46:13+00:00
- Economic Development Printed Marketing – City of HerculesSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-25T19:25:15+00:00
- Lead Generation Website for Consulting Firm – ManexSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T06:22:23+00:00
- Integrated Communications Campaign -Mattress RetailerSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-19T21:04:02+00:00
- Class A Commercial Building Website – Castro StationSuzanne Garcia-Misa2020-01-17T02:02:13+00:00
- Annual Report for Pinal Gila Community Child ServicesJannah Lyon2020-01-25T01:36:49+00:00
- Integrated Marketing Materials – National Rural ACOSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-23T01:47:50+00:00
- Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance Trade Show Booth and MarketingSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:10:21+00:00
- Commercial Real Estate Investment Website – NearonSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-09T00:39:12+00:00
- Head Start Program Website Redesign for Pinal GilaSuzanne Garcia-Misa2019-11-11T05:48:35+00:00