Your business or organization has a story to tell and good news to talk about.
With some imagination, good writing, strong communication, and effective follow-up, this Publicity Guide can help get your business or organization in earned media. That is publications and websites you don’t own but need to earn a placement, such as print and online magazines, newspapers and their corresponding websites, radio talk shows, TV, and social media.
This Publicity Guide provides practical guidance plus a listing of free publicity resources to help you on your way to getting in the news.
- Lesson 1: What’s Newsworthy?
- Lesson 2: Who Writes About What?
- Lesson 3: The Five W’s
- Lesson 4: Get to the Point
- Lesson 5: Introduce Yourself
- Lesson 6: Use Catchy Email Subject Lines
- Lesson 7: Who to Contact?
- Lesson 8: Follow-up Phone Calls