Why Marketing Automation Returns Better Results
If you use email marketing to reach customers and prospects, your content is relevant only about five percent of the time. This is because regular email marketing goes out on your schedule, not your prospect’s, with the information you think your email list cares about.
This is, obviously, a huge missed opportunity to generate and qualify leads.
With marketing automation, you send information that is relevant to your audience and it is delivered when they are most receptive to it. Marketing automation helps you nurture your leads and fill your sales funnel.
What is Marketing Automation? How Does it Work?
Marketing automation is a set of tools that helps companies:
- Generate more leads by identifying anonymous web visitors and capturing them with forms, so your sales funnel stays full.
- Increase number of qualified leads by nurturing all leads with personalized content.
- Drive more sales by identifying sales-ready leads for the sales team, and helping them follow up as fast as possible.
- Improve up-selling and cross-selling by developing and retaining existing customers.
- See comprehensive ROI for every marketing tactic by tracking the entire sales process from end-to-end.
Marketing automation performs better than email marketing alone.
According to Autopilot companies using marketing automation generate twice as many leads as those using just email software.
Simplify and Streamline with Marketing Automation
Marketing automation can help you:
- Simplify the management and coordination of activities, such as marketing campaigns, channel management, reporting, and analytics.
- Manage and coordinate multiple point tools such as email and webinar management applications, and/or the need to integrate such tools with contact management and CRM platforms and programs.
- Manage lead generation, lead nurturing, and the transfer of leads to sales in an organized, time-sensitive manner that enhances conversion and closing rates.
- Reduce the time needed to create and deploy campaigns, or respond to sales-ready leads in real time.
At Wipfli Web Marketing, we will help you:
- Determine if marketing automation is right for your company
- Select the right automation system for your needs
- Start up and set up a campaign
- Develop content including emails, white papers, videos, and datasheets